Thursday, December 9, 2010

Playground Kate Stream

B & W Risotto with Pumpkin Chips


We are invaded by the pumpkins!
now I do not know what to invent ...;) so the other night, I was (strano!) a bit 'in a hurry, my boyfriend was super hungry as usual and at one point here that I pose the big question .. what we shove in risotto ?!?!? tadaaĆ ! pumpkin!
I do not think anything earth-shattering as a recipe, but the touch of black rice was a nice move, a little 'different than usual. be really nice when you bite into these grains by the consistency and taste so special ...
here then .. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients (4 people):

400 grams of fresh pumpkin (my name should be "pumpkin nutmeg" .. I'll put the photo!)
10 handfuls of white rice for risotto
2 handfuls of rice black Venus
onion celery +1 +1
carrot 2 sprigs of rosemary
vegetable broth salt and
pepper to taste extra virgin olive oil


Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic finely chopped (onion + celery + carrot) and let brown. Also add the pumpkin, cut into slices not too thin, rosemary (I recommend! Is essential!) And two handfuls of black rice (check cooking times: usually black rice has a longer cooking, then leave the pumpkin in a pan with at least 6-8 minutes) immediately check the flavor of pumpkin, adjusting with salt and nuts to your liking. When the pumpkin is also well colored, add the rice, cook it (if necessary aggiungte a little olive oil) and proceed with normal cooking, adding the broth. Season with salt and pepper, add half ladle of broth after cooking and fire off and you're done! You do not need it 'mix, it' cheese, it 'more, pumpkin already binds its all perfectly ... so I would say that it is almost light! ;)
And now enjoy it with a light heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment