Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Picturs Of Dental Burrs

tasty soup "comfort" with Cumin, Bacon and Yoghurt greek Christmas cookies


This is one of my horses to battle the cold winter evenings, but today it is absurd and there is also a cold off the snow .. so I decided to do it well at lunch. The idea comes from here. I was immediately inspired the title of "comfort food against bad weather ... just by dint of it and redo it they have created my own version, which has led to a final product .. I would say completely different! The doses are for 4 .. may seem a bit 'heavy, but it takes all .. because I, whenever I can, when you see the bottom of the pot say to me: "but there is no piùùùù? ? ;)
however, here it is:

Ingredients:
1 kg of potatoes
800 grams of carrots
200 grams of bacon diced 1 red onion
media
1 teaspoon cumin (seeds in)

extra virgin olive oil 1 liter of vegetable broth
2 spoonfuls of greek yogurt
salt and pepper to taste

Take a deep fried with onion, cut into thick slices, bacon, cumin and plenty of oil.

left those few minutes, then add the potato chunks and carrots into rounds about 1 cm.

with salt, cook for a few minutes and then pour the hot broth over all.
Simmer for about half an hour. Turn off the heat, add salt (if needed) and pepper, with a fork "pulped" some potato soup so that you buy a more creamy consistency. Add 2 tablespoons of all the greek yogurt and stir gently. (Alternatively, go well any cream or cream cheese). Serve hot ... and do not miss his "softness"!
is squisitaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment