Thursday, March 17, 2011

How Soon After Drinking Can I Take My Ambien?

Italy Happy Birthday! Spaghetti with zucchini and shrimp leeks


Here, I would like to join to the initiative of Francescav to celebrate these 150 years of our country, but the recipe I wanted to offer prpprio I have not found the time to do it!
So for now I leave you the ingredients, as it happens in the colors of the flag, and try to achieve during the weekend. Yesterday
turning machine Brianza countryside, despite the rain, the Italian flags emerge from unexpected places. I saw a huge farm in restructuring wore on the scaffold high four plans, banners VERTICAL, 3 for color ... almost as tall as a flag over the house, I I say ... beautiful!
So this short post to wish everyone, and especially to our nation, with affection, because it really needs!
A kiss from France to all .... and Vale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment