Monday, July 10, 2006

Pokemon Crystal Vba Save Files






E 'was a weekend certainly different, I decided it was colored whims the kitchen and I chose the green to prepare a first and a cake to bring to my boyfriend, hoping to refresh his lunch ... So I used a recipe found on the necklace of the Corriere della Regional Cuisine (in this case California) and I prepared the pesto and spinach pies , flat and fast, ideal for guests who like people who appreciate the little vegetables.
very simple function (with the doses to follow you will get 6 pies): after washing 150 gr. of spinach, we bring to boil in hot water and salt water for about fifteen minutes, followed join 200 gr. trofie beginning of the cooking in the same water for about 5 minutes. The all down and stops the cooking in cold water and then move spinach and pasta in a blender, where it will join 100 gr. pesto (ready or done by you), 5-6 beautiful basil leaves washed and dried, 2 whole eggs and frullerà everything until the mixture is uniform and the paste is still visible to the eye. Taste for seasoning with salt if necessary and finish blending, combining two tablespoons of olive oil flush . Once the mixture is well blended, it is buttered muffin tins or small flan and put in the oven with two variants: the original recipe calls for baking in a water bath at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes ... I am not satisfied with the result too "soft", I tried to cook the pies in the oven usually at 170 degrees for 10 minutes. If everything is on the table (I used the trays to carry away the first keeping it warm), it is nice to pull the pine nuts and basil beside each pie to remember the smell of fresh pesto:)
recipe for sweet fruit was "born" with Francesca, whose beautiful and very good preparation I always leave pleasantly enchanted, and I did a little variation to his cold watermelon, using the remains of a cantaloupe green Apulian (always complimentary of my friend Mark) and decreasing the dose of sugar and corn starch (350 g for . peeled melon I put 50 gr. of sugar and 30 grams . cornstarch ): I cut the melon into chunks, sugar and starch together and began stirring the fire, until the mixture is dense and homogeneous. I then put it in containers and take-away on each mini-frost I put three cubes of dark chocolate covered candied citron (incurable !!)... greedy and someone has checked the smile ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment