Friday, July 14, 2006

Condolence Letter From A Church

Calf without anchovies

The homework was more or less the same result in the better half something that was pleasant, fresh and tasty, so a quick recipe of my mother is came to the rescue and I opted for a summer Veal with tuna sauce , very simple recipe, using the variation in the sauce as it removes the anchovies and capers put less than the spoon is not canon to make this generally more salty.
So I started putting in a pot a carrot and a celery clean, a handful of salt gr bone 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of vinegar and the right amount of water to boil everything. At full boil, I added about 500 grams of rod veal, covered with a lid and continue to boil, I lowered the flame. And for two hours I have done nothing, including the sauce made a can of drained tuna big of mayonnaise (made by her mother, about 200 ml) and a tablespoon of capers : shake everything together and waiting for the last ingredient, few tablespoons of broth to cook the meat to get the right consistency.
Once the meat is cold, I cut into thin slices and covered with the sauce.
You can garnish with capers, but I preferred to let go ... The presentation was in the usual Cuki take away, unfortunately, the hospital does not look to Serve as;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment