Thursday, August 31, 2006

What Are Best Lip Glosses In The World

A tribute ...


Return
difficult, perhaps because they are not playing at all, maybe because I am with my head away, perhaps because of some time since you will need ... In short, during these past days in Rome, I tested the recipe for Bavarian milk and pistachios Francesca who has been a huge success (Thanks Among thanks!), I half the recipe because I only had one pack of gelatin and portioned it all with small portion dies (it just came right 6). Between readings and the other, I tried a cake with pesto and pine nuts in the recipe above I have to leave because it is a diversion from the usual baked pies and tarts of all kinds because we know that the jams are always good ... Now I'm resolved to try my hand with some rustic pie with vegetables that my better half its power to correct "no vegetables thanks !"... As you cook with your heart ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment